Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Helio Sequence - Maxwell's - Hoboken 5-18-08

I went, I saw, I was amazed. First off after a not so restful weekend I actually toyed with the idea of not going. Going to bed early really was looking inviting BUT I knew if I didn't go I would be beating myself up for weeks. So I leave Connecticut a bit later than I wanted to. The drive wasn't bad, no traffic etc. Got to the venue with about 10 min to spare. The band was amazing...just two guys. They sounded phenomenal. I ended up watching the drummer alot, he's very good. I guess I'm sort of drawn to drummers since my father was one. I always like to look at their facial expressions etc.

Basically an amazing show, and if there are no issues that come up, my ass will be in Northamton, Mass on the 23rd to see them again.

If anyone has a chance to see these guys, GO! draft

No comments: